Healing the Wounds of Trauma - A Healing Group, Sundays, Feb 25 - March 25
Granite Creek will be hosting a Trauma Healing Group on Sunday mornings, February 25 - March 25, 9:30 - 10:45 am.
This class is for those who have experienced trauma, abuse, addictions, and other life-altering events. It is also for those who would like to be trained to minister to people who have experienced trauma.
What is the Trauma Healing Group about?
- If God loves us, why do we suffer?
- How can the wounds of our heart be healed?
- What happens when someone is grieving?
- How to identify the wounds of the heart?
- What forgiveness and repentance are and what they are NOT.
"The Lord is near to those who are discouraged; he saves those who have lost all hope." - Psalm 34:18
This five week class is limited to 16 people. Sign up at the Info Center or on your Connection Card in the bulletin. There is a small fee for the book. Questions? Email [email protected]