Women's Friday Morning Study, 9:15 - 11:15 AM, welcomes new ladies!
Friday Morning Bible Study, studying The Armor of God, with Priscilla Shirer workbook.
9:15 - 11:15 AMAll day, every day, an invisible war rages around you — unseen,
unheard, yet felt throughout every aspect of your life. A devoted,
devilish enemy seeks to wreak havoc on everything that matters to you:
your heart, your mind, your marriage, your children, your relationships,
your resilience, your dreams, your destiny. But his battle plan depends
on catching you unaware and unarmed. If you're tired of being pushed
around and caught with your guard down, this study is for you.The Enemy always fails miserably when he meets a woman dressed for the occasion. The Armor of God,
more than merely a biblical description of the believer's inventory, is
an action plan for putting it on and developing a personalized strategy
to secure victory.
- Equip women to get serious, specific, and strategic in their discipline of prayer
- Turn challenges and discouragement into opportunities for prayer
- Grow spiritually as you dig deeper into Scripture and expand your understanding of prayer
- Develop and implement practical, purposeful prayer strategies
- Appropriate for new or inexperienced Bible study students as well as those well-versed in Scriptures
- Leaders can be assured of a trusted teacher in every group
- Opportunity for multiple leaders or facilitators
Sorry, no childcare for this group.
Tags: Women's Ministry