Women's Summer Evening Walks start tonight, 7 PM in Claremont
The Thompson Creek Trail is a lovely, fairly level walk at the base of the Foothills. Park on Mt.Carmel Rd. We gather at Higginbotham Park to greet and then walk east on the trail next to the playground. Wear comfortable shoes and bring water. Restrooms are available, and dogs are welcome on leashes.
Directions from Granite Creek Church to
Higginbotham Park, 599 Mt. Carmel Drive, Claremont
1. Head northeast on N. Claremont Blvd toward Shenandoah Dr.
2. Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto
Monte Vista Ave.
3. Turn left onto E. Baseline Rd.
4. Turn right onto N. Indian HIll Blvd.
5. Turn left onto Mt. Carmel Dr.
6. Meet on street edge of park.
Higginbotham Park is in Claremont.