Christmas In July - A Summer Festival & Marketplace July 20 & 21
Granite Creek Community Church will be hosting our second annual Christmas in July Festival & Marketplace
Friday, July 20, 6-9 PM & Saturday, July 21, 4-8 PM.
Let's stir up some excitement, connect with the community and raise some funds for Living Nativity in the middle of summer!
Come out for Christmas in July!
- Coffee bar, food trucks, music, and local artisan vendors and more.
- Get dinner, try some new coffee, see and shop for cool unique items.
- Indoor and outdoor vendors, entertainment & food!
- Do some early Christmas shopping.
- Have a great night out!
- Music, special performances.
Schedule of 2018 events coming soon!
2018 VENDORS INFO & APPLICATION
We are now accepting vendor applications for July 20 & 21, 2018.
- We are looking for merchant vendors who have unique and handcrafted items.
- When applying please include a link to your merchandise or photos.
- You may apply to have a booth for one day or both days of the marketplace. Booths are $35 for one day, $50 for both days.
- Please note, not all applicants will be admitted.
- Please email all questions to [email protected]
- We are looking for all types of family-friendly performers!
- Friday will be an open mic style with shorter sets (5-10 minutes)
- Saturday sets will be 15-30 minutes. Tips may be accepted during your set.
- Please email all inquiries to [email protected]
Vendor Application CIJ 2018
Vendor Ideas - Here's a list of 2017 Christmas in July Vendors:
- Amalia's BOWtique
- American Heritage Girls
Avon Walk to End Breast Cancer
- Blessed Life Apparel
California Clay Cafe
- Cat + Claw Apothecary instagram: @catandclaw
- Flying Sewing Machine Customs
- Glazed Donut Bar instagram: @Glazed_DonutBar
Grammy's Handmade Knits
Janna Mascarin Art & Jewelry
Jose and Patricia Romero
- Mama Bird Metal
- Pampered Chef
- Priceless Pets
- Scentsy by Ali Wade
- Stampin' Up
Young Living Essential Oils