Help KidCare International ship humanitarian relief to
children & families in crisis due to the unrest in Ukraine.
DONATE CASH: Make a lifesaving difference today! Freight costs are approximately $10,000 for each 40 ft container of relief, shipped and delivered.
Make your tax-deductible emergency contribution now. 100% of your donation will go to send relief to the Ukrainian people.
or send a check to: KidCare International, 1580 N. Claremont Blvd. Ste 202, Claremont, CA 91711.
KidCare phone message line is (909) 624-6101.
We will continue to receive supplies for a future shipping container. The date has not been set yet for delivery of the next container to our church.
REFER CONNECTIONS FOR SUPPLIES IN BULK - If you have connections for companies to donate palettes of bulk, new supplies to be added to our container for Ukraine refugees, contact Sasha Pirrie by email to [email protected] Bulk items must be new, on palettes with tags attached.
MEDICAL SUPPLIES NEEDED-
- Medical tourniquet of СAT type
- Hemostatic bandage (quick clot/celox gauze)
- Bandage (of Israel type)
- Nasopharyngeal tube + lubricant
- Occlusal sticker (halo)
- Needle for decompression (NAR)
- Regular bandage for tamponade of a good quality (+ additionally tight gauze bandage can be added)
- Anti-burn bandage (burntec)
- Atraumatic scissors
- Adhesive plaster in a hank (with a high adhesive quality)
- Disposable nitrile gloves
- Thermal blanket
- Pill pack (levofloxacin/meloxicam/
paracetamol – analgesics)
- Canned Meats
- Canned/Powdered Milk
- Flour, Sugar, Etc.
- Cooking/Baking Essentials
- Canned Foods
- Dehydrated Food
HYGIENE ESSENTIALS- CASES/BULK
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towels
- Hand Soap
- Shaving Supplies
- Feminine Hygiene Products
- First Aid Supplies
NEW CLOTHING/SHOES/BEDDING - WITH TAGS
- Air Mattresses
- Gloves, Hats, Scarfs
The Mission of KidCare International, a relationship-based, humanitarian-aid organization, is to equip and empower desperately disadvantaged children to lead lives of purpose, service, and leadership through sustainable programs and strategic partnerships.
KidCare International is a not-for-profit charitable organization that is tax-exempt under section 501(c)3 of the IRS Code.