Wednesday Night Study
Wednesdays, June 7 - July 12, 7:00 - 8:30 pm, Workbook $10
All The Tools You Need To Experience The Total Freedom Of Being Completely Debt Free!
In this proven class you will discover:
- How to pay off your debt WITHOUT making any more money than you do right now
- How to use the simple debt elimination chart to keep track of your personal War on Debt™
- Step by step instructions to bring your accounts down to zero
- A proven debt annihilation formula that has already helped thousands of people pay off millions of dollars in debt
- The difference between wise and foolish spending
- How to uncover excess spending and use that money to quickly pay down your high interest accounts
- The reasons why it is so important to get out of debt now before the current economic conditions do you in
Sign up at the Info Center, or on your Connection Card in the bulletin, or email class leader Diane Meade for more info at [email protected].
COST: $10 Workbook
PLACE: Granite Creek Sanctuary
SPANISH BIBLE STUDY in the Creekside Room downstairs
This Bible study is in Spanish, and led by Pastor Ruth Santamaria. Ruth is not only one of our Children's Ministry Pastors, she also teaches at the Latin American Bible Institute.
Girls & Boys ages 4-12 yrs old:
American Heritage Girls Troop and Trail Life for Boys Troop are currently meeting on Wednesday nights!
American Heritage Girls and Trail Life for Boys are Christian-based scouting-like organizations. They embrace Christian values and encourage family involvement. The children learn and grow as they focus on Spiritual and Social Development, Leadership, Life Skill Enhancement, Teamwork and Confidence Building. Click here for more info about this program.
Need more info? Contact Children's Ministry Pastors, Jonathan & Ruth Santamaria, by email to [email protected], or call the church office, (909) 625-4455.
Granite Creek Youth Groups (High School and Junior High) meet upstairs in the Youth Rooms, 7:00 - 8:30 pm. For more info, email Youth Pastor Michael Jones at [email protected] or Youth Coordinator Mandy VanHolsbeck at [email protected]