Beth Moore Live Conference, February 22-23 at the Pacific Ballroom, Long Beach Arena!
Please email Judi at [email protected] email with questions or sign up at Granite Creek Info Center.
Experience the powerful biblical teaching of best-selling author Beth Moore at a Living Proof Live Event!
- Experience a unique message - no two are the same.
- Invest in a weekend that will encourage, challenge, and change you.
- Hear a unique message specifically prepared for your city.
- Worship with Dove Award-winning worship leader Travis Cottrell.
- Laugh, pray, and study scripture with thousands of women from all walks of life.
- Leave with a renewed sense of calling, purpose, and love for Christ.
WOMEN'S TUESDAY NIGHT BIBLE STUDY begins January 8!
- Make your "unglued" emotions work for you and not against you.
- Help you identify what type of reactor you are and how to significantly improve your communication.
- Give yourself grace - progress wrapped in grace.
WOMEN'S FRIDAY MORNING BIBLE STUDY
GRANITE CREEK MOMS GROUP - 1st & 3rd Thursday mornings, 10 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. Join us!
MOMS GROUP is a group for moms of preschoolers and home-schoolers, with a great time of study, support, ideas and inspiration.
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK "Granite Creek Moms Group," Click here for link to Granite Creek Moms Group and join Granite Creek Moms Group for details and connections.
Email [email protected] or go to the facebook site for more info.
Women at Granite Creek are lovingly called DOTS (Daughters Of The Savior, that is!)
Here at Granite Creek, our passion is to help DOTS make connections…
- · In growing in our love for Jesus, His Word and prayer
- · In building new DOTS friendships
- · In reaching out to others in our community with the love of Jesus
DOTS Mission verses:
Teaching Women to:
“Love the Lord their God with all of their heart, soul, mind and strength and to love their neighbor as themselves.” - Luke 10:27
Living Jesus’ Great Commission:
19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” - Matthew 28:19, 20
We look forward to connecting the DOTS with you!