Granite Creek Kids!!! K-5th Grades gather upstairs on Sundays during the 9:00 am & 11:00 am Sunday Services! Join Children's Ministry Director Sara Frias with Skyler, Teaky, and the Tree Weasels in new Sunday lessons for your kids each week.
You never know what's going to happen in the Far Outpost! Sometimes Skyler, Teaky, and the rest of the gang travel through time to …Read More »
Our Marriage ALIVE! Ministry offers classes, groups, and fun events to help and encourage marriages and families.
Marriage Alive Ministry Team: Dean & Susan Little, Marc & Michelle
VanDenvrijhoef, Ed & Leslie Hoffman, email [email protected]
"Above all, constantly echo God’s intense love for one another, for love will be a canopy over a multitude of sins." - 1 Peter…Read More »
Youth Group Details:
- Wednesday 6:30-8:00pm
- Service will end at 8:00 but students are welcome to hang out afterwards.
- Open to 6-12th grade students
- We meet in-person upstairs in our youth room
- Masks are now optional at Youth Group, indoors and outside.
- Junior High & Freshman Study
- Open to 6-9th grade students
- We will have worship …
Children’s Ministry (K-5th grade) Sunday Worship Services, 9:00 or 11:00 am.
Children’s Ministry Director Sara Frias, [email protected]
- Child Check-In
- Nursery Helper
- Preschool Teacher
- Preschool Helper
- Coffee Team - Coordinator Cathie McGarity
- Info Center - Coord…
Crisis in Ukraine – how can you help?
- PRAY FOR UKRAINE
- DONATE FOR RELIEF - KidCare filled and shipped two 40,000 lb containers to help Ukrainian refugees and families in distress. Donations to KidCare.org will help fill, ship, and distribute relief supplies to help people in need. We are currently collecting supplies to send to Ukraine on the next …
SUNDAY SERVICES at 9 am & 11 am now offer Nursery/Pre K classes downstairs as well as Kids Church upstairs for K-5th Grades!
At Granite Creek, kids are a priority. We partner with you to help your kids grow up to love God and love others!
WE USE ORANGE CURRICULUM and you and your kids will love it!
The Parent Cue app is designed to help …Read More »
Saturday Men's Small Group, Saturdays, 7:30 - 8:30 am
Join other guys weekly for Bible Study, meeting at Granite Creek, 1580 N. Claremont Blvd., Claremont, CA 91711 (except 2nd Saturday). Led by Men's Ministry Director Marc Van Den Vrijhoef.
On the 2nd Saturday of the month, Men's Group helps over at the Kid Care Food Bank, 1200 N. Campus Ave. in Upland, from 8:30-11 am. You…Read More »
Growth Groups are a place to develop meaningful relationships, be in an environment of discipling and nurturing, have a testing ground to develop leadership skills, and a place to hold each other accountable to God, as we provide a safe place for people to know God in a deeper way and be known by others in the group.
Growth Groups offer a safe place to connect with other believe…Read More »