We believe in the power of prayer! Connecting with God through prayer is our primary means of communication. We also believe that God ministers, guides and heals us through prayer.
Thank you so much for sending us your prayer request. We will be praying over each prayer request received. If you would like to be contacted by a Pastor, they will reach out to you within the week. God bless!
Thank you so much for sending us your prayer request.
We will be praying over each prayer request received. If you would like to be contacted by a Pastor, they will reach out to you within the week.
We would like to pray for you and there are several ways to receive prayer.
- Ministry Time during Sunday Worship won't be happening during the COVID-19 crisis, but submit the form above, and the pastors at Granite Creek will be praying for your needs.
- Prayer Chain: A dedicated group at Granite Creek pray for the needs of others every day. To put your need on the prayer chain e-mail Judi at [email protected]
- Hospital Visitation: We can't visit the sick under the new regulations, but we do believe in the power of prayer even from a distance. Let us know if you or someone you know needs prayer.
- Other needs? We are all in this together. If you would like a call OR would just like to talk, let us know on the form above.
- Would you like to help? Would you like to be part of the Granite Creek Calling Team, calling people and checking on people during this time of national crisis? Please let us know on the form above!
Is anyone among you in trouble? Let them pray. Is anyone happy? Let them sing songs of praise. Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven. Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective. - James 5:13-16