Granite Creek's Unique Culture
Granite Creek Community Church (GCCC) is a mid-sized church with two fairly identical Sunday morning options, 9:30 am and 11:00 am. We are not a mega church but we think big. We are not a small church, but if you give us a try you won't get lost in the crowd. If a mega church were like a Wal-Mart, then Granite Creek would be a Trader Joe's.
Every family is unique and every church family is unique. What makes Granite Creek unique is our values of:
Strengthening families (especially those who have kids with special needs)
Affirmation of education
Ethnic, economic and age diversity
We are non-denominational body of believers who seek to positively impact our community and world in the name of Jesus Christ. In addition to three Sunday Services, we offer classes, small groups, training, youth opportunities, college groups, and various seasonal events throughout the year. Here are a couple of the things we do:
- Living Nativity - Every December, Granite Creek Community Church (GCCC) produces an interactive Living Nativity, which recounts the Christmas story featuring live actors and animals. It is offered several weekends before Christmas on the church grounds.
- Fall Into Fun - Each October 31, the church hosts Fall Into Fun, a safe Halloween alternative that features free games, prizes, rides, a live petting zoo, and multiple bounce houses. All are welcome, it will be held at the church site, 1580 N Claremont Blvd in Claremont, 5-8pm, rain or shine!
- Easter Egg-Stravaganza Egg Hunt for children between the two morning Easter Services.
- Kindness Outreach Workshops are hosted regularly. We go out and serve others in simple and fun ways to show God's love in a practical way to our community.
- KidCare International - Globally, GCCC works in conjunction with KidCare International, a nonprofit humanitarian aid organization that supports humanitarian projects in Haiti, Southern California, Russia, Tanzania, Sri Lanka, and South Africa through championing volunteerism and cultivating both public and private partnerships.
Polling Location - As a resource to the Claremont community, the church serves as a polling station for local, state, and federal elections.
We appeal to adults and families who are looking for a church with various ministries designed to meet the needs of our current culture. We want to bridge the gap between people who are hungry for God and who care deeply about the needs of hurting people within our local community, as well as around the world.